The proceedings for FLASY12 will be published online in the arXiv. When preparing your submission, please keep the following points in mind:
- We would like to ask you not to submit your contribution to the arXiv separately. The finished proceedings containing all articles will be submitted by the FLASY12 Organizing Committee.
- Use the official template, provided here.
- Please submit your contribution to us by 2012/08/31.
- The length limit is 5 pages (not including the bibliography). Note that we add a chapter title to your manuscript that takes up approximately 1/3 of the first page (depending on the length of your title) which counts towards the limit.
- Use the supplied template, including your title, author(s) and affiliation(s) in the comments at the start of the .tex file. We will use this meta-data when including your contribution in the main file. This data will appear in the table of contents and also together with your contribution in the final version.
- Rename the file to yourname.tex. Rename all included figures to yourname1.pdf, yourname2.pdf, etc (for PDF figures). The bibliography file
should be named yourname.bib. Please send us also your compiled .pdf, including .aux, .bbl etc.
- Please do not define any commands or abbreviations, because those often collide with other authors' definition. If you feel like you absolutely have to use your own commands, please prefix them with your initials, e.g. instead of defining a command called \boldtext, use \JDboldtext.
- Also use a prefix for your labels, e.g. instead of using "eq:lagrangian" use "JD_eq:lagrangian".
- All figures should be in PDF, or PNG/JPG for bitmap files. Do not use EPS. Convert those to PDF and check the quality before submitting your
- Encode your .tex file as UTF8 and/or make sure to properly escape special characters (for example \"o for ö)
- Do not use any additional packages. We delete the entire preamble of this document and merge everything into one file, so there cannot be special packages in the .tex file.
You can reach us at email@example.com.